Last Update: September 10th, 2021. Official sources are mentioned on this page, please, check the official sites for full update.
We are looking forward to your valuable contribution to NEXUS Arab Future Summit 2021 in Aqaba, Jordan.
We gathered all the information that you need to know and the procedure before traveling and upon arrival.
Kindly read it carefully and follow the procedures:
- Check out the visa requirements as per your country on the Jordan Tourism Board official website,
- From the Royal Jordanian official website:
Jordan entry regulations are changing frequently. Make sure to review the following requirements for the most recent information before you travel.
Before you travel:
- All Passengers are required to visit the Visit Jordan portal prior to departure, complete the required form, and obtain the QR code which is mandatory to be presented prior to boarding and upon arrival,
- All Passengers must have a negative PCR test conducted within 72 hours prior to departure from the first boarded flight (Egypt, Turkey, Iraq only PCR tests from approved labs should be accepted),
- Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator form before boarding,
- Children under the age of 5 years,
- Fully vaccinated Jordanian passengers residing in Jordan where 14 days have passed since their last dose, provided that the period between the travel and return date to Jordan does not exceed 10 days,
PCR test required upon arrival:
PCR test is mandatory upon arrival for all passengers and each passenger has to register and pay the amount of 28 JOD through
- Fully vaccinated passengers, subject to the fulfillment of Vaccinated passengers regulations,
- Children under the age of 5 years,
Fully Vaccinated Passengers:
- Vaccinations certificates proving that the full course of vaccination has been completed issued from the following countries are approved: (Australia, Bahrain, Canada, China, EU Countries, Japan, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunis, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the USA).
- The vaccination certificate shall be in the Arabic or English language only and presented to airline personnel prior to boarding.
- Proof of health insurance is mandatory for non-Jordanians,
- Medical Tourism Patients are exempted,
Passengers Traveling from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, please check the website for more details.
The following shall be applied to passengers traveling to Aqaba (King Hussein International Airport):
- Passengers shall hold vaccinations certificates proving that the full course of vaccination has been completed (Minors are exempted from providing vaccination certificate or PCR test if holding proof that their both parents have a full course of vaccination), or
- Hold proof that 21 days have passed after the first dose of covid-19 vaccination, or
- Hold a negative PCR test which was conducted within 72 hours prior to the departure time from the first embarking airport,
- The vaccination certificate shall be in the Arabic or English language only and presented to airline personnel prior to boarding,
Diplomatic QR holders (diplomats and employees of regional and international organizations (and their dependents and family members holding diplomatic passports, special passports, or regular passports) have a permanent diplomatic QR code that its validity does not expire, and it is possible to return with this code to Jordan for several trips are exempt from:
- PCR test before departure and upon arrival,
- Health insurance,
Any passenger who gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JOD.
Accredited Labs From (check the website for more information):
Central Laboratories of the Egyptian Ministry of Health,
Reference Labs (Ain Shams Hospital),
Armed Forces Medical Research and Blood Bank,
- Baghdad, Najaf, Basra